Allow 7 days from the time we receive your request.
- Prescriptions will be sent to your nominated pharmacy electronically. Only available for pick up if you have agreed this with a member of our staff.
How to order your repeat medication
- In person at reception - you can order your repeat prescription from our reception desk, using the form provided.
- By post using the repeat counterfoil - by using the tear-off slip from your previous prescription, simply tick the items you again require. Allow 7 working days from sending. We cannot be responsible for any postal delay in requests reaching us. If you wish us to post the prescription back to you, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- By telephone - repeat prescriptions can be ordered over the telephone after 10am and will be normally be ready after 4pm two days after the request is made.
- Online - to order your repeat prescription on-line, please obtain a username and password from our reception team and login using the link at the top of this page.
Long-term repeat prescription
If you are on regular medication that does not vary, you may be eligible to have a long term prescription issued. This means that you will not have to make repeated requests to the practice in the period for which the repeats are valid.
It is wise to have your medication reviewed periodically. The doctor will need to check that it is still needed or if a change may be advisable. You can also discuss medications with our in-house pharmacist. You should always read the information leaflets provided with medication and advise your doctor if you experience side-effects.
Electronic Prescription Service
This service is now available – click here for more information